Shoulder And Neck Pain
DPT, CMPT, SMT
Owner and Founder of Advanced PT and Fitness
Does That Sound Like You?
Has That Ever Happened To You?
Is This How You Feel?
If You’re Currently Living With Neck And Or Shoulder Pain, Here’s 7 More Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer
Than It Should:
1. You thought the problem would go away on its own — but it didn’t.
2. You went to your doctor, who advised you to rest and take painkillers, but the pills did nothing to assist and pain returned as soon as you stopped.
3. You were told that everyone experiences neck and shoulder discomfort as they age, so you accepted it.
4. You’ve tried seeking assistance from other Healthcare Professionals or a Physical Therapist in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help.
5. You’ve tried anti-inflammatory ointments, heating pads, and TENS machines, but they haven’t helped at all.
6. You believed resting would be a good idea since your neck or shoulder discomfort was so bad, but it still irritates you on a daily basis.
7. You tried getting massages as pain relief, but found that while they felt good in the moment, the effects weren’t long-lasting.
If you’ve experienced any of these problems, we would be delighted to assist you in scheduling a consultation with our neck and shoulder expert. The fact that you’ve attempted anything or all of these things indicates that we understand what doesn’t work – which means we’re closer to discovering what does. If you want some sound advice, click the link below to book a session with us:
“What Can You Do To Get Rid Of Neck/Shoulder Pain?”...
Well, here’s 4 things you can do:
1. First off, you need to make a decision about getting help: – Many people put off for a long time, thinking that their neck and shoulder discomfort will “just go away with time,” but then 6 months later, they’re still enduring it and nothing has changed…or it gets worse.
2. Next, do the RIGHT exercises: – The best things to help you get rid of neck and/or shoulder discomfort are to follow the proper sequence of advanced exercises, which a Physical Therapist will provide – these right exercises given to you by a Physical Therapist will assist with pain reduction and enable you to move freely once again swiftly. Make sure that the difficulties don’t return any time soon.
3. Avoid sitting and sleeping in awkward positions: – Sleeping in an uncomfortable position can leave you feeling sore. After a long day spent sitting, are your shoulders feeling tense? It’s because one of the most harmful things you can do to your neck and/or shoulders is to sit with improper posture and sleep in unusual postures. It would be very beneficial if you were given appropriate strengthening exercises for better posture as well as hands-on treatment to get you up and mobile as soon as possible.
4. Get real, “hands-on” Physical Therapy: – Proven to assist those with neck and shoulder discomfort, physiotherapy is a therapy that has been used for thousands of years. It’s one of the most prevalent problems we see at Advanced Physical Therapy & Fitness. If your neck or shoulder pain causes you to miss work, prevents you from being active, jeopardizes your independence, and gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends—then physiotherapy may help you get back to living the life you deserve as soon as feasible.
If you would like to know how the Physical Therapy team at Advanced Physical Therapy & Fitness can help you live with less neck or shoulder pain – we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free appointment at our clinic:
Note: This Free Total Body Diagnostic session is something that we offer to people who are very nervous or skeptical about Physical Therapy – unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a Free Total Body Diagnostic session so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done – without any financial risk on your part.
So The Next Question Is:
"How can choosing to see a Physical Therapist at Advanced Physical Therapy & Fitness help you get rid of Neck and/or Shoulder pain?"
What Other People Just Like You Are Saying About Advanced Physical Therapy & Fitness In Greeley...
30+ 5-Star Reviews!
- Kathryn C.
“Tom always takes the time to listen and then thoroughly explains his treatment plan for you. His genuine caring and compassion is what makes him such a great PT. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a PT, whether for short or long term issues.”
- Marsha G.
“Professional, knowledgeable, and a problem solver. Through various exercises, adjustments and needling, Dr. Cleveland has kept me moving. Very instrumental in helping recover from a rotator cuff surgery and an achilles tendon issue. Highly recommend.”
- Ardis S.
“I have found Tom to be very professional and he has really helped me with a number of challenges. What I like best is that he not only treats the problem but the source of the problem–he understand how our bodies are put together and how one area effects another. I appreciate that. I highly recommend him to anyone.”